You won't be disappointed when you inspect this executive, over-sized two storey home.
The quality of finishes are second to none with a sleek and contemporary kitchen, large lounge and dining areas, ducted air conditioning system throughout and a large covered entertaining area leading out to the fully fenced backyard.
Live here and you'll love:
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Polished floors throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with so much storage and bench space + dishwasher
- Large open plan living area
- Great space for a home office
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Three other well appointed bedrooms with built in robes
- Huge main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Powder room on the ground floor
- Fully fenced yard
- Remote double lock up garage
On the lower level, you will find another living area, laundry & bathroom.
** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INSPECTING PROPERTIES AT THIS TIME **
If this property has an available date in the future, this means that the property is likely still tenanted and we may not be able to hold inspections while the tenant is still living here. If an inspection is possible, the time bracket WILL BE advertised here.
If there is an inspection time advertised, there is no need to register your attendance, however with the current situation in mind, we strongly recommend you check back to this advertisement on the day of the inspection to confirm that the time has not changed or the inspection cancelled. LJ Hooker Stafford is committed to the health and well-being of all our clients and community.
If there is no inspection time advertised, please submit an enquiry and we will reply with the inspection details once it has been arranged - we ask that you bear with us while we try to arrange an inspection for you. We ask that you do not send multiple enquires for the same property or call the office to make a specific time. Be assured we will reply to your enquiry once a time is made. Our team is already experiencing a larger than usual number of enquires and calls so we do appreciate your patience and understanding.
If you do attend an inspection, we assure you we are taking extra precautions to protect our clients and ourselves. It also means we must follow the following guidelines set out by the Queensland Government. This means you must adhere to the following;
• Sanitise your hands before and after attending the office and the property
• Provide your contact details for contact tracing if required. Your details will be held securely by our office for 56 days
• Observe social/physical distancing guidelines (stay 1.5 meters from others & max 1 person per 4sqm)
• Do not touch anything inside the property. If you would like a door opened to see inside eg a linen cupboard, please ask the agent
• If you are unwell, have any COVID-19 symptoms, have travelled recently, are elderly or are suffering from an underlying medical issue please do not attend our inspections
Please note we do not accept Form1 applications, but we have our own online application form to make applying that much easier for you. Visit our website www.ljhooker.com.au/stafford or click the following link https://applyonlineljhookerstafford.com.au/ to complete the Rental Property Application Form.