The wonderful features this home offers:
- Beautiful polished hardwood floors throughout
- Renovated kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Three bedrooms with ceiling fans and two with air conditioning & built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Huge front sunroom, which easily doubles as a home office or playroom
- Internal laundry
- Large open entertaining area at the rear (covered deck being installed)
- Lock up garage with remote access
- Fully fenced yard (front fence being replaced)
Inspect this weekend ... this one has everything you need to call home.
** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INSPECTING PROPERTIES AT THIS TIME **
If this property has an available date in the future, this means that the property is likely still tenanted. This means we may not be able to hold inspections while the tenant is still living here. If an inspection is possible, the time bracket WILL BE advertised here. Please note all viewings will be shown by our agent (maximum of 5 people per group).
If there is an inspection time advertised, there is no need to register your attendance, however in the current situation we strongly recommend you check back to this advertisement on the day of the inspection to confirm that the time has not changed or the inspection cancelled. The Coronavirus is rapidly spreading and LJ Hooker Stafford is committed to the health and well-being of all our clients and community. Should the inspection go ahead, we assure you that we are taking every precaution to protect you and our agents, observing and adhering to the Federal Department of Health updates and guidelines.
If there is no inspection time advertised, please submit an enquiry and we will reply with the inspection time once it has been arranged. We ask that you bear with us while we try to arrange an inspection for you. We ask that you do not send multiple enquires for the same property or call the office to make a specific time. Be assured we will reply to your enquiry once a time is made. Our team is already experiencing a larger than usual number of enquires and calls so we do appreciate your patience and understanding.
If you do attend an inspection we assure you we are taking extra precautions to protect our clients and ourselves. This means we ask you to adhere to the following;
• Sanitising your hands before and after attending the office and the property. Germs can live on surfaces for up to 3 days
• Do not touch anything inside the property. If you would like a door opened to see inside eg a linen cupboard, please ask the agent
• If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, have been feeling unwell, have travelled interstate or overseas recently, are elderly or suffering from an underlying medical issue please do not attend the inspections
Please note we do not accept Form1 applications, but we have our own online application form to make applying that much easier for you. Properties MUST be inspected by you or a friend/family member on your behalf before your application can be processed.