Superlatives do not even begin to describe the home on offer in one of Kedronï¿½s best streets. Boutique, bespoke, contemporary, Hamptons-inspired, luxury, premier, and prestige do not even begin to cut it. This brand new home defies expectations. The striking finishes throughout will stop you in your tracks, such is the overwhelming capacity of this truly unique executive residence. Each room is its own microcosm of luxury, Hamptons-inspired living.
With the grounds crafted by landscape architects Porter Designs, this executive residence impresses before you even set foot inside. Stepping through the charming entrance gate and along French Travertine patterned pavers, you then enter the home into one of the most exhilarating living spaces you will ever lay eyes on. Not only is their Wainscot feature paneling and architectural mouldings and cornices, there is a simply stunning feature wall made up of a statement 5.4m void and bespoke window and louvre combination. Complete with floor to ceiling curtains and a functioning, stone finished fireplace, this area constitutes the bespoke, aesthetic heart of the home.
You are guided to this space by gleaming oak timber floors which bring you to your superbly proportioned kitchen. With a monstrous island bench finished with stone, which also completes your splash back, storage is optimized by your luxurious 2-Pac cabinetry. There is also a freestanding SMEG cooker with five burner gas cooktop and steam/convection oven, while two feature pendants complete this space. A full-sized butlerï¿½s pantry with 2-Pac cabinetry, a range hood for food preparation, and a zip tap with boiled, chilled, and sparkling functionality is all at your disposal.
This gorgeous space utilizes streamlined floorplan connectivity, and opens up to your pool and accompanying covered al fresco. Thoughtful, family oriented design means the kitchen has a direct of line sight to your mineral pool which is complete with solar heating. The al fresco itself is also completed with charming Travertine French paving, as well as built-in speakers, and stunning chandelier-esque pendant lights.
The downstairs living space is completed by an additional, full-sized media room with built-in cabinetry and stone finishing, and a spacious laundry with stone benchtops, built-in ironing board, and hanging space. The fifth bedroom downstairs has en suite with natural stone feature tiles: this makes it a great retreat for visiting family members or could even be utilized as a study or fifth living space
The natural point to begin upstairs is the opulent, statement master suite. With an adjoining retreat and porch, space is immediately at your disposal. A character-filled bay window adds a level of vintage appeal too. The absolutely stunning walk-through wardrobe acts as a mirror-filled feature space to your luxurious en suite with double shower, double vanity, stone, and 2-Pac cabinetry. This then leads to your shared, covered patio overlooking your air and light filled void.
Entering the upper floor, you are again greeted by striking oak timber flooring and a dedicated rumpus room with additional linen cupboard. Each bedroom is generously proportioned, with built-in wardrobes, fans, and ducted air-conditioning.
This is all situated on a 604sqm block with a 15m frontage, and sits opposite one of Brisbaneï¿½s premier parkland destinations: the Kedron Brook. Prestigious family living cannot be found like this anywhere else.
We simply cannot stop listing the features, and this is exactly why the residence was featured in Home Design & Living magazine in October 2018:
- Five bedrooms; double en suite.
- Main suite with retreat, porch, bay window, walk through and double mirrored
wardrobe, and double vanity and double shower en suite.
- UNFORGETTABLE 5.4m void with custom curtains!!!
- FOUR living areas!!!
- 10 zone, ducted MyAir air-conditioning: full mobile or tablet control.
- Stone in all bathrooms and kitchen.
- 2-pac cabinetry throughout.
- Five burner SMEG gas cooktop and steam/convection oven, as well as additional built-in microwave.
- Fully functioning butlerï¿½s pantry with Zip HydroTap, range-hood, and stone benchtop.
- Mineral in-ground pool with efficient solar heating.
- Wainscot paneling and architectural cornices and mouldings.
- Natural stone feature tiles in the powder room and main bathroom.
- Travertine French pattern paving in alfresco, front pathways, and bordering pool.
- Fully covered al fresco with glorious feature pendants and data point for TV.
- Custom curtains, including blackout curtains in all the bedrooms.
- Feature pendants and lighting fixtures complete every space.
- 4 security cameras and Crimsafe screens secure the home.
- Automated and light-filtering blinds in alfresco (controlled separately or simultaneously).
- Data and TV points in every room, with patch panel in the garage, and TV point in kitchen.
- Light filtering blinds in all bathrooms, dining area, and alfresco area.
- Solar system consisting of 21 panels, 6.0kw system, and three phase power.
- Automated MyLights system throughout.
- Considered sound insulation, with sound proofing insulation in every internal & external wall and two layer sound-check plasterboard on the sub-floor ceiling.
- 2340mm doors downstairs.
- Electric gate and garage door with added connectivity: both can be simultaneously opened.
- Fully landscaped grounds designed by landscape architect Porter Designs.
- Double garage.
- Family oriented storage throughout, including extra space in laundry and rumpus room.
The list goes on, but the sum is greater than its parts here at 29 Benelong. This property must be truly seen to be believed. Contact Dean or Simon for more information now.